We provide the following services:
1. BSL2 lab design in available space in medical and science
colleges once we get photos and existing place measurements
2. Lab set up with partitioning of glass aluminum partitions
3. Lab set up with workbenches in 304 SS grade table and basins
4. Location of instruments in each with single
direction workflow as per NABL, NIH, CDC, and WHO norms
5. Demonstration and Real-Time PCR instrumentation and RNA
extraction with biosafety precautions.
6. Standardization of Real-Time PCR using newly appointed staff
7. SOP preparation for all labs from washing room to reporting
8. Making lab functional and replenishment of reagents, kits,
primers and probes, positive controls, etc.
9. Skill development in all workflow based protocols: in molecular
diagnostics for all DNA and RNA based testing:
Sample processing, DNA RNA extraction, PCR RT PCR Real-time,
Single plexing and multiplexing data analysis and reporting
TURNKEY PROJECT COVID19 BSL2 LAB SET UP
COVID19 and other since 2018 (BSL2 and BSL2+): Turn Key project / Recruitment, Lab set up, Business Model, Troubleshooting
1. VRDL BSL2 COVID 19 Medical College Baramati
2. SSLS Pune BSL1, BSL2, and BSL2+
3. NVBDCP Surant Dengue virus
4. Navoday Gramin Sansthan Jawhar
5. Blood Pharma Nagpur (Radiology clinic COVID19)
Our other client's subcontractors
ICEL Global, NMB Therapeutics NY, USA, Phase Scientific HK, GenepathDx India, GeneOmBio India, Supreme Engineers, and many small and medium enterprises during Pandemic COVID
Demo Drawing of BSL2
Walkthrough ADEETECH's first COVID19 Lab setup Order during lockdown April 2020
Our International and National Scientific Advisors and Experts in Molecular Biology and Virology provides all solution for testing novel Coronavirus 2 causing COVID19, along with research-based diagnostics on Bat Coronavirus and SARS Coronavirus. Primers and probes for common genes: conserved confirmatory non-structural genes RdRp, ORF genes, and structural genes, N, E, S, M, etc.
We also provide the solution for guidance on raw materials required for developing RT PCR kits. We provide online assistance for a better understanding of the viruses and common queries of lab technicians for better interpretation of results.
We also help in troubleshooting, care to be taken for sampling, RNA extraction, Real-Time PCR assays, Result from interpretation and reporting, point of view, Viral DNA sequencing and sequence analysis with submission to NCBI database, Viral phylogenetics and comparative taxonomy, Mutation reporting in diagnostics which is useful for therapeutics.
We also help in viral load testing using COVID19 RdRp, E gene, N Gene with a sensitivity of 2 copies of the COVID19 RNA genome.